Pay 0% interest on payments as low as $99 per month.
Get Invisalign® for Over 50% Off!
Invisalign® is the #1 best solution for teeth straightening.
Join the millions of people who have transformed their lives and smiles with Invisalign® and Burien Family Dentistry.
The age of wearing braces is fading as Invisalign steps in with less painful treatment, removable aligners and fewer office appointments. Braces are still a tool used by dentists for teeth straightening when it is absolutely necessary. However, with the invention of Invisalign®, patients enjoy more freedom, quicker results, and a happier teeth straightening journey.
When you’re looking for Invisalign in Burien, Burien Family Dentistry and Dr. Downing is your best choice for Invisalign® providers.
Better than Braces
There was a time when the only way to straighten teeth was with braces. Teens worldwide endured painful metal jabs in their lips and gums from prodding wires.
Going to the dentist meant laying back with tight fists while the dentist came at you with pliers and tightened the wires that pulled your teeth together.
Braces meant headaches, embarrassment, ridicule, and no more eating foods that you enjoyed. You couldn’t eat apples, popcorn, candy, or most foods that made you happy.
Then came the rubber bands. Each night or day, you had to apply rubber bands to your braces which would fly across the room because they were hard to put on. Your mom would find them stuck in the vacuum.
Even worse, they occasionally popped off in class while you were speaking. Braces put your teeth and yourself in jail throughout the most important time of your life.
Invisalign® is the preferred teeth straightening system for the whole family. Teens request Invisalign® because they already know that the Invisalign journey is great for their confidence and self-esteem. Now, entire families get their teeth straightened together. It’s the most inexpensive way to get a beautiful, dazzling smile.
How Invisalign® Works
With Invisalign®, you have choices. You are in control of how your treatment will go for you. Invisalign® moves with you, gives you the freedom to eat the foods you like, and the entire process is easy, convenient, and comfortable.
At your initial consultation, we promise that it will be easy and fun. We’ll discuss and identify your dental concerns to help you understand the Invisalign® process. Here you can ask questions and tell us what you expect from your teeth straightening and restorative treatment.
Six different smile types – The team at Burien Family Dentistry might discuss the six major types of smiles that restorative dentistry repairs
- Gap teeth
- Open teeth
- Crooked teeth
You probably already know which smile type is yours. If you have a type of bite that is a special case, we’ll know quickly if you require another option for treatment. Don’t worry about what kind of smile you have. Not all patients fit in one category. We do this to make sure you are a good candidate for Invisalign®. Invisalign® can fix almost all types of misalignments.
Three Easy Steps
Invisalign® works in three easy steps with customizable solutions for each patient’s unique treatment process.
1. First, you will visit Burien Family Dentistry for a FREE smile assessment. Straighter teeth improve the shape of your smile. The iTero Element® scanner allows the team at Burien Family Dentistry to take a fast and precise 3D digital scan of your teeth and map out a custom treatment plan just for you, without painful impressions or goopy impression material.
The iTero Element® scanner is a revolutionary, high-tech scanner that captures a high-speed and accurate 3-D digital image of your teeth. With these images, we can create an individualized treatment plan. We can also show you how your teeth will look after treatment.
2. You will need to return to the office to get your aligners and make sure they fit properly. You’ll check in with us regularly in person or virtually, and we’ll keep watch as your teeth straighten. With Invisalign®, your office visit is faster because you don’t require the constant maintenance previously needed with braces.
3. Your Invisalign® team will answer any questions you have and give you instructions, accessories and everything you need to make your smile transformation a success.
Invisalign® aligners gradually shift your teeth incrementally into position with gentle pressure. Once the aligners shift your teeth to a certain point, you’ll receive a new pair of aligners to further the alignment process. Patients get new aligners every few weeks. When you are finished with your aligners, you will get a retainer.
Invisalign® aligners are made with SmartTrack material that features a BPA-free and latex-free construction. This material is used to create an aligner that can help people with sensitivities or allergies. Additionally, they’re designed to apply an equal amount of force throughout treatment to ensure effective tooth movement.
Invisalign® puts an end to teeth grinding
The best way to stop grinding your teeth is with Invisalign®. Unlike other options, these clear trays are removable, which allows you to eat whatever you want without risking damage to your teeth. Invisalign® is backed by the Burien Family Dentistry care team, who you can trust for achieving immediate results that last a lifetime. With our FREE consultation and more than 1/2 Off Invisalign®, you’ll be sure to smile again with confidence.
- Access to your Invisalign® care team at Burien Family Dentistry
- Eat the foods you like.
- Removable trays
- Aligners are virtually invisible.
- Custom designed treatment plan
- FREE smile assessment & consultation
- Immediate results you can see
- Invisalign® is the best-recommended way to STOP grinding your teeth.
- Maintain a beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime.
- No wires, rubber bands, or pesky metal pokes
- Virtual online visits
- Access to My Invisalign® App – Keep track of your process and communicate with your Invisalign® team.
The difference is Burien Family Dentistry
The most important thing you want for your family is that they are treated well. At Burien Family Dentistry, we treat our patients like family. You will always receive kindness and respect from a knowledgeable staff. Our services are offered with the highest standard of care.
Dr. Downing has a passion for helping families have happier, brighter smiles. He has helped many people improve their lives by providing superior dental care.
Everyone deserves to have premium dental care at an affordable cost. Right now, your family will benefit from getting Invisalign® at Burien Family Dentistry because we are offering it at half the regular price.
- Most insurance pays for Invisalign®.
- If you do not have insurance. No Problem. We offer 0% payment plans so it’s even more affordable.
- Please ask for other available payment options.
Invisalign® from Burien Family Dentistry also Includes:
- Free smile assessment & consultation
- Free professional teeth whitening package/ Free bleaching
- Retainers, aligners & records included
- Expertise from a recognized and trained-certified Invisalign® dentist
- 50% off regular price
- Pay 0% interest on payments as low as $99 per month.